Here are the latest technical updates on FANDOM. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Tuesday and Thursday - today's notes are for tomorrow's site update. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.
Major Bug Fixes
- In Discussions, rapid clicks on "view older replies" will no longer load duplicate comments.
- Also in Discussions, we will fix an issue that could prevent old posts from being edited.
- We will fix a link in the 'three days after wiki creation' founder email that could point to the wrong URL for Discussions.
Other Notable Changes
- When viewing 'reported posts' in Discussions, we will add an 'All Discussions' link on the left to help you exit that view.
- We have updated Help:Customization policy to provide more specific guidance related to the recent page and article header design updates.
Select Known Issues
- Chat may be unavailable for a couple of minutes after these updates go live, while we work on releasing updated chat server code. (Update: this will now occur around midday UTC+0 on Wednesday 28th instead.)
- We are aware of an issue using existing accounts whose name include a colon (':'), and are working on a fix.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them below. And if you have additional bugs to report, please send them to us via Special:Contact.
Want to be notified about technical updates when they are posted? Then click here to follow this blog.
|Recent technical updates|