Here are the latest technical updates on Fandom. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Tuesday and Thursday - today's notes are for tomorrow's site update. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.
- A customizable activity feed module is now available, to showcase Discussions activity on wiki pages (such as the main page). Read more details on the forum thread.
- Additionally, a user-created script is now available to provide a chronological activity stream for Discussions, similar to RecentChanges.
Major Bug Fixes
- In Preferences, a broken section header that showed for admins will be fixed.
- An issue that could cause user badges in Discussions to be invisible on first load will be fixed.
Other Notable Changes
- For wikis that have Community Apps, email footers will now provide links to those apps. On other wikis, these links will point you to Fandom's app store location in your local language.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them below. And if you have additional bugs to report, please send them to us via Special:Contact.
Want to be notified about technical updates when they are posted? Then click here to follow this blog.
|Recent technical updates|