Here are the latest technical updates on FANDOM. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Tuesday and Thursday - today's notes are for tomorrow's site update. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.
Major Bug Fixes
- Tabber will no longer fail to load when previewing an edit in the classic editor for a second or third time.
- We will fix an issue where links within Forum/Message Wall posts could cause formatting issues on Special:WikiActivity.
- We will fix an issue where complex Forum/Message Wall thread titles could sometimes cause formatting issues in watchlist emails.
Other Notable Changes
- MediaWiki:Blog-empty-user-blog, shown on blank user blog pages, will be updated and added to the MediaWiki message whitelist.
Select Known Issues
- If you are running into issues updating the background image or wordmark for your community via ThemeDesigner, please let us know via Special:Contact/bug!
- Due to recent changes in how Tabber code behaves, tabbed content may be missing from some pages. If you see this, try editing and saving the page (even without making changes) - in most cases, this will get it back to normal. However, most articles should update without intervention over time.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them below. And if you have additional bugs to report, please send them to us via Special:Contact.
Want to be notified about technical updates when they are posted? Then click here to follow this blog.
|Recent technical updates|
|October 18th 2017 • October 16th 2017 • October 9th 2017 • October 4th 2017 • October 2nd 2017 • Archive|