Community Central

Dabomb217

aka 24601

62 Edits since joining this wiki
October 2, 2013
  • My occupation is building a stack of cards
  • I am .. I don't even know anymore..

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Dabomb217

Mistakes

June 19, 2014 by Dabomb217

So we've all made mistakes, right? For the last three days, I've been having frequent anxiety attacks and haven't been myself. I've insulted friends, I've been slightly suicidal, and I've driven my friend away about 2 hours ago by not being willing to move on. I haven't been able to tell her what I'm going through, and I told her I wanted to hurt myself. I've been permanently banned on a wiki for threatening to shut it down by talking to community central, and/or getting certain admins who were not being fair to me having their powers taken away.

As I realize my mistakes, I'm back on full anxiety meds and I'm trying to relax. How should I make things right as I'm starting to come to my senses? I don't want to keep begging to come back to th…

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki