aka Jessie

25 Edits since joining this wiki
March 15, 2016
  • I live in Edmonton
  • I was born on March 24
  • My occupation is Making stuff
  • I am Female

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Daisy2001

Pokemon

April 29, 2016 by Daisy2001

Pokemon is cool because there's different things u can do with them, like enter the regions league, have them do some work and have them battle one another.there is also different types of pokemon,like dragon, grass and fire, there's a total of 16 different types. To enter the regions league, the trainer must have 8 badges and after they have all 8 they'll have to defeat 4 ellet people before they can get to the champion, and it doesn't matter what gym battle badges they have all that matters is getting all 8 of them. What gym battles are is the trainer battles the gym leader and earns a badge, what a gym leader is they are a person who wates for the challenger (trainer) to arrive in their gym. Pokemon come in different shapes and sizes of…

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki