DanceGuy151

9 Edits since joining this wiki
July 29, 2016
  • I live in Nevada
  • I was born on February 4
  • My occupation is Dancing, acting, and a high school student
  • I am Male

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• DanceGuy151

Halsey Wiki

September 11, 2016 by DanceGuy151

Hello, DanceGuy151 here. I am here to talk about a wiki I've been working on, the Halsey Wiki. This wiki is dedicated to providing up to date information on the upcoming alternative artist, Halsey.

Ashley Frangipane, better known by her stage name Halsey, is an artist quickly gaining traction in the alternative genre. In 2014, she rose to fame with her song Ghost. In 2015, Halsey released her platinum certified debut album Badlands, including the gold certified song New Americana as well as the song from The Huntsman, Castle. You most likely recognize Halsey from her platinum certified hit song Closer with The Chainsmokers. That's only a tiny bit of information on Halsey. Information on tours and her debut EP are located on the Wiki.

The Hal…

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki