May 16, 2015
  • I live in USA
  • I was born on October 1
  • My occupation is Artist/Writer
  • I am Female
  • DoodleBug8686

Medieval Times

May 16, 2015 by DoodleBug8686

Today I went to Medieval Times with my Girl Scout troop, and it was actually more fun than I had anticipated. I thought it would be really short and not very fun, but it was one of the most fun things I have done this year. 

First of all, the food was magnificent. They served you a drink, which was a choice of tea, pepsi, or water. After that, they served you a peice of garlic bread with tomato bisque to dip it in, or just drink on the side. I am not a fan of tomatoes, so I just dipped my bread in a few times. For the main course you got to eat a HUGE piece of chicken, like, half of a whole one, and you ate it with your hands. On the side, you got a piece of buttered corn (that tasted actually pretty good) and a half of a potato. I do not l…

Read more >

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki