Fandom

Community Central

Comments4

Fan Creations Wiki

A few months back, one of my friends, KCCreations published a blog post related to the topic of this one. Click this to see it.

Fcwcard

URL: Fan Creations Wiki

It's a wiki I founded back in November of 2014 and, since then, it has been hopelessly empty; desolate, in a way. Since the other blog posts's publication, it hasn't gotten any larger - in terms of users - and I'd just like it to gain a few more. Whether it's correcting a spelling mistake or building colossal articles, anything is catered for. It is about fanon, a controversial subject where users can create anything: characters, settings, video games and basically create their own fantasies. And I don't want it to seem like a job or whatever done just to my satisfaction. I want it to be leisurely; fun and collaborative. I've said enough—it's called...

The Fan Creations Wiki.

(Which you probably worked out.)

DRAGONLEAF5678 18:59, May 16, 2015 (UTC) • Fan-creations-wiki-wordmark

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki