Fandom

Community Central

Elijah Mikaelson 354

Banned From Chat
22 Edits since joining this wiki
April 26, 2013

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Elijah Mikaelson 354

I am saying this, Sadly by next week. I will be Leaving wikia. Throughout these year's since joining this wonderful wiki (which i accept as my home) all the mods and admins around have helped me and will be in my memorys till the end off time. Also i would love to thank's: Callofduty4 and Ozank and Ransomtime, For helping me around wiki since i made my first account (Jac2104) i know that i have been banned alot from this chat but i'm deeply sorry. Also my wiki's have been going great, and i hope someone will lookafter it. Also i would love to thanks these wiki's in pacticlar: Callofduty wiki, Community Central Wikia, and My Little Pony Wikia. Also i would love to thank's Cook Me Plox for being the first admin who banned me from wikia 

http:…

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki