Fandom

Community Central

Elijah Mikaelson 354

Banned From Chat
22 Edits since joining this wiki
April 26, 2013
  • Elijah Mikaelson 354

I am saying this, Sadly by next week. I will be Leaving wikia. Throughout these year's since joining this wonderful wiki (which i accept as my home) all the mods and admins around have helped me and will be in my memorys till the end off time. Also i would love to thank's: Callofduty4 and Ozank and Ransomtime, For helping me around wiki since i made my first account (Jac2104) i know that i have been banned alot from this chat but i'm deeply sorry. Also my wiki's have been going great, and i hope someone will lookafter it. Also i would love to thanks these wiki's in pacticlar: Callofduty wiki, Community Central Wikia, and My Little Pony Wikia. Also i would love to thank's Cook Me Plox for being the first admin who banned me from wikia 

http:…

Read more >

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki