57 Edits since joining this wiki
April 27, 2015
  • I live in My PS4 on PlayStation Network
  • My occupation is Sony and Nintendo worshiper
  • I am N/A
  • Ezioprez9709

Long hiatus

February 14, 2016 by Ezioprez9709

I'm not going to be here for a long time. I might not even come back to this place.

It's, in my opinion, my least favourite Wiki, especially compared to others. Nothing really interests me here.

If you're wondering about why I haven't been here, now you know.

Read more >
  • Ezioprez9709

Voice your opinions here, as this is a place for ideas and improvement. During your time on Wikia, what problems have you run into, or what do you think can be resolved in terms of issues? Not everything can be perfect, so it is understandable that some problems will occur, but how can the site clean up those errors? I'd appreciate any comments and thoughts.

Read more >
  • Ezioprez9709

Thoughts on eMail spam

September 5, 2015 by Ezioprez9709

So, we all have an eMail. We all get spam. Are you the type of person who reads it, or do you simply disregard it entirely? What can be done to limit the amount that we all recieve? (without the use of certain programs, etc...) It's fairly obvious as to why we get it, but is it a bit overkill sometimes? Share you thoughts!

Read more >
  • Ezioprez9709

August 29, 2015 by Ezioprez9709

Just wanted to know if anybody has their own wiki. I'll be more than happy to collaborate with anybody with some good ideas. I myself contribute to other wikis (mostly about games), but I can have a look at your wiki if you've got one going. I'd like to see some new stuff on Wikia.

Read more >
  • Ezioprez9709

Any one know? They look really nice.

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki