Fandom

Community Central

Comments2

My Top Five Favorite and Hated Plants

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Hi this is firestorm 200 and these are my most loved and hated plants in pvz

'Fave Plants                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     '5. The Seed Bomber                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       The Dandelion is a cool plant throws those exploding seeds IN THREE LANES that definitly is a cool plant. Then there is its special the thing where you can use Blover or Hurricale to blow a whole storm of seeds.  So basically she's a cool plant even though I don't have her yet.                                                                                                                                                                        4. The Crusher                                                                                                                                                                    The Squash is the perfect touch activated single use plant because he's really cheap he has no charge time like potato mine and doesn't need to be eaten like chili bean so you can just plant him in front of the target zombie and BOOM Sqaush crushed it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          3.  The Frozen Flinger                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      The Winter Melon is pretty OP considering four things one he hits zombies over obstacles two he deals heavy damage three he slows zombies and last but not least HE HAS SPLASH and thats what literally makes him cool.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          2. The Fruity Missile Launcher (to be continued)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki