FANDOM

Sup everyone welcome to my things about markiplier blog. This will go over some of the games he played, and probably some stuff you never knew about him. Now, the first thing I'm going to go over is that markiplier's real name is mark fischbach. Now that that's out of the way, let us begin! Alright, now mostly what markiplier is known for is comedy, but there was really no comedy about how his dad passed away, and so did his best friend. Now, his dad passed because of cancer, and marks dad actually died while holding marks hand. It was very sad, because his mom was crying just like mark. And mark also tried to get a job, but ending up hating it, so then his job became a YouTube channel. Now, on YouTube he also is known for his horror games. That's where fnaf kicks in, now mark actually was recommended to play this, so he did. And once he played it he actually kind of enjoyed it. And went all the way to fnaf sister location, which is almost one of my favorites. Now I actually enjoy youtubers playing fnaf just to see they're reactions. It's actually kind of funny. But, what I like so much about fnaf is the lore. Because, Scott usually stumps you out trying to find out the lore. It's cool how only a couple games can do that. Anyways, if you didn't know, markiplier also played handless millionaire,Netflix and chill, the static speaks my name and many others. Now, I'm actually still learning about markiplier but soon...maybe... I will know a lot of stuff, so this is more like a part one of maybe 3.

But anyways, that's it for right now, if you have any questions or comments then you can tell me them and I i will try to answer them quickly with an accurate answer. Until then, i will see you, in the next blog.