Community Central
Register
Community Central

Gamer124 Gamer124 21 March 2013

Your Opinion

These people have been harassing me for making my own Role-Play, but I finally got them to stop. I basically just want your opinion on this:

Pretend you're in charge of a Role-Play Wiki. Some people dislike it, so they make their own. What would you do? 

• 1 What Happened
  • 2 What Would You Do?
    • 2.1 If You were a User of the "Official" Role-Play
    • 2.2 If You were a User of the Role-Play Being Harassed

Please post your opinion on these different things they did:

• Harass me and make fun of me for contributing for a Handy Manny Wiki
  • Send 11+ vandalisers
  • Taking over my wiki
  • Calling their Role-Play "Official" and refuse to ask the Disney people if there is a "Official" Role-Play

Please say what your reaction would have been if you were a member of the Role-Play that …

Read Full Post
Gamer124 Gamer124 21 March 2013

Thanks

I would just like to say thanks to Wikia for helping me out with some people harassing me. Wikia rocks! 

Read Full Post
Gamer124 Gamer124 2 March 2013

Favicon Issues

On my wiki, I've been trying to put a favicon up. It won't upload, even though it is the right file. It acts like it's going to change it, it even uploads it, but it doesn't show up. I've tried repeatedly in the last 2 days. 

Read Full Post
Gamer124 Gamer124 2 March 2013

Problems with Wikia Recently

Hello, I own the United Islands of the Caribbean Wiki and the Pirates Online Role Play Wiki with a friend. Alot of people hate us because we have a different Role-Play than the POTCO Players Wiki. Anyways, a group of people from that wiki that we've had a long history with used tricks to gain adminship. This is how it went. I'll put it in Italics.

I was on my Kindle Fire, on the wiki chat. Two people from the group were also on chat. About 5 people were on chat, and the people from the group went out of chat at the same time. They came back on, and claimed one of the people in chat were hacking it. They claimed that if I made them burs, they could code the chat to not be able to get hacked or something, and that I could remove the permissio…

Read Full Post
Gamer124 Gamer124 16 February 2013

Helping with Vandalism

Hello, I'm a regular user on Wikia, and I've been vandalised a couple of times so I really want to help people getting vandalised. I'm very active on Wikia and the Internet and I always have the Gmail tab up so I know when I get an email from Wikia. On weekends I can definetly help, as I could respond within a minute of asking me to help. When you ask me for help, I would like if you made me rollback on that wiki teampoary ( if you're admin ) so it will be easier if some vandalisers do multiple edits on a page. You can contact me on my main wiki, The United Islands of the Caribbean Wiki , or the Elder Scrolls wiki. Also, I have school from 7:45 AM Central Standard Time to 2:45 AM Central Standard Time. And no, I'm not trying to take the VS…

Read Full Post