Fandom

Community Central

Comments8

Helping with Vandalism

Gamer124 February 16, 2013 User blog:Gamer124

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Hello, I'm a regular user on Wikia, and I've been vandalised a couple of times so I really want to help people getting

No Title

No Title

No information

vandalised. I'm very active on Wikia and the Internet and I always have the Gmail tab up so I know when I get an email from Wikia. On weekends I can definetly help, as I could respond within a minute of asking me to help. When you ask me for help, I would like if you made me rollback on that wiki teampoary ( if you're admin ) so it will be easier if some vandalisers do multiple edits on a page. You can contact me on my main wiki, The United Islands of the Caribbean Wiki , or the Elder Scrolls wiki. Also, I have school from 7:45 AM Central Standard Time to 2:45 AM Central Standard Time. And no, I'm not trying to take the VSTF business.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki