Fandom

Community Central

Comment1

Movies

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

So today i would like to tell u guys mythought on a couple movies that are cominng out or already out. First suicide squad i think this movie is gonna be a hit because unlike every other superHERO movie this movie is based around the villians. With a big cast and some great writing this movie will begreat will smith has soome expirence in movies like this and so has a couple other of the actors.  thesecond movie sausage pparty is about foods who are tired of being eaten and they want to stop the humans there is a lot of swearing so parents dont take your kids there isalso some sexual stuff not to much because its about food but i think this is #1 material. So thats my hhought on that so please comment what you thought of these movies or u think i was wrong on my opnions. 

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki