- NAME: The Kite Runner
- AUTHOR: Khaled Hosseini
- LANGUAGE: Serbian
- PUBLISHER: Laguna
- PUBLISHED: 2003 (2008)
- TRANSLATOR: Nikola Pajvančić
- PAGES: 342
- STARS: 4 (1-5)
This book is about friendship, love, guilt, fear and much more. I found it boring on some pages, like any book. :D But at the very end of the book you see how hard and emotional this book is. So you probably ask then why did I gave 4 stars to this book. Well it's just because I want to leave some space for other books. :) OK maybe I can give it 4,5.
This book is about two boys in Afganistan. One of them, Amir, is quite rich and another, Hasan, is his servant. They lived together till one incident that changed every thing. After that Amir goes with his father to San Francisco. He marrys, his father dies, he became a writer. Than on call of his father old friend he goes back to Afganistan to save Hasan's son from war. On theirs way to San Francisco a lot of bad things happend. But one day after a year thing may start to be better.
- Language: that is tha language I read it on, so you will probably find it on english or any other language.
- Publisher: that is publisher of my book, not the original publisher
- Published: first year is when it was originli published, and seconed when was published my book
- Translator: that is translator on my language, not for any language and not for any publisher
- Pages: my book had that many pages
- Stars: that is just my opinion