Wikia

Community Central

Comments0

Pokemon

Pokemon used to be great in the Early 2000's, but now that it's early 2010's it's Rubbish!!!!!!!!!, well it was ok in 2010, but after that Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's my compliments and complaints:

ComplimentsEdit

Pokemon in early 2000's was wonderful, it was a great anime, one of my favourites. Great characters, Ash would be my least favourite, but I could take him if he stayed or go, Brock was really funny, not halirous, but funny. Misty was amazing best companion in Pokemon ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top 5 Things In Pokemon -

5. Misty

4. Brock

3. Misty

2. The Fact The Show Was In The Early 2000's

1. Did I Mention Misty?

ComplaintsEdit

Pokemon was a great wonderful show, my favourite Anime, until Misty left, then it was around 2nd, 3rd, or 4th, well in top 5 favourite animes. After the long while of different companions like May and stuff, a new companion came in Dawn. That's when it went totally down hill, It would be in top 10 or 15 favourite Anime, but now we were in 2010's, in the year 2010. Dawn was alright, with dawn in it, I could take it or leave it. But then after a while of Dawn, around the end of 2012, about December or November, We came to Pokemon: Black and White, now that I can not stand, Brock was gone, got some stupid green hair guy instead, the girl with bluey purple haire is cute, but I hate her too, and Ash was more annoying then ever!!!!!!!!!!!! And 1 thing annoyed me so much, STUPID LITTLE WHINEY ASH IS STILL NOT A POKEMON TRAINER AFTER 13 YEARS OR MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Here's My Top 5 Complaints -

5. The name, it's kinda offensive, Pokemon: Black and White, well there's a White companion and a Black one.

4. Every Characters Personality Is Different, like Ash and the Nurse lady.

3. Ash is still not a stupid Pokemon trainer after 13 years of travelling with different people, collecting Pokemon, and battling, and getting badges, I MEAN COME ON!!!!!!!

2. Taken away almost every good character, the good characters that are there, have a different personality.

1. BROCK IS GONE, WHO TAKES AWAY BROCK, BROCK IS THE MAIN BOY COMPANIONS, I MEAN SURE HE MIGHT HAVE 2 BOYS AT ONCE, BUT BROCK WAS THE MAIN ONE, I'M ANGRY ENOUGH WITH MISTY GONE, BUT BROCK?, SERIOUSLY? NOW WE GOT A STUPID GREEN HAIRED GUY.

And That's Why I Now Hate Pokemon! Bye Everyone! Oh P.S, Someone Please Make Ash A Pokemon Trainer Already!

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki