Fandom

Community Central

Comments8

Second Day

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

If you guys don't understand it is just a movie plan Okay.. First Day I looked through my telescope ... I saw Mars. I wondered how it would be to live there .. So I traveled to Mars in my Mini Rocket. I met a guy named John. The Alien Bullied Us Too Much. So we moved John moved to Earth and I moved to Mercury . It was so hot there I decided to move to Pluto. So I got inside my Mini Rocket and travelled*whoosh* "AAhhhhhhh!" I just missed Pluto!! Help!! Fortunately there was a guy on Pluto he threw a flashlight at me I finally made my way to Make Make ( It is a Dwarf Planet. ) I decided to take a nap. zzzzzzzz. Yawn . Huh.. I am on Pluto. Guess what will go in here____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Wait tommorow to see Tell me in the Comments Back to the Movie Anthony fell asleep. I decided to leave him on Pluto.

• zoom*

Second Day on the solar system. I guess Anthony is on Pluto I left my cellphone there ... No answer.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki