Wikia

Community Central

HearthStone333

aka Raven, Hearth

168 Edits since joining this wiki
August 2, 2016
  • I live in A place of quiet and wonder, where man and women alike do not exist, and I am perfectly alone. Peace.
  • I was born on September 12
  • My occupation is Guardian of The Power of Banana, Admin on Pink Floyd Wiki (Wiki Floyd)
  • I am Guardian Of The Banana, Daughter Of Slayingthehalcyon, Banana Apprentice of The Pure Dragon
  • HearthStone333

Rewards Program

September 9, 2016 by HearthStone333

Hi! Welcome to the Rewards Program! This is for top contributors. (They'll be listed here.) Rewards you can earn:

If you aren't sure what a reward means, comment! Thanks!

Read more >
  • HearthStone333

Ready To Vote?

September 9, 2016 by HearthStone333

Hi. I'm Hearth, and I want to know what YOU think. Here's the poll!

Read more >
  • HearthStone333

Vote!

September 2, 2016 by HearthStone333

Hi there! I'm working on a chat bot request, and I need votes for whether or not I should get the bot. Tell me in the comments!

Read more >
  • HearthStone333

Hi there, I'm working on a chatbot request, and I need to discuss approval with someone. Can you help?

Read more >
  • HearthStone333

Welcome to Wikia

September 2, 2016 by HearthStone333

Hello there, I'm Hearth. Click here to see my user profile. This article is for new Wikia users.

When a user makes their first edit, a welcome message is displayed on their Message Wall. See this for an example of a Message Wall. Welcome Messages are usually automated.

On almost every page in this Wiki, you'll find a box that says how many users are currently in chat and also shows their avatars. If the chat is active you can click Join The Chat to communicate with active users. If the chat is not active, you can choose the Start A Chat option. (You may not always be able to communicate with anyone when you choose this option.

Linking is not always easy, and, unfortunately, I'm ​not  ​a linking expert. But, an easy way to link to user profiles…

Read more >

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki