Community Central
Register
Community Central

Hi, my name is Heidi and I would like to share my new project, Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse Wiki. I'm making this project so you can learn more about all the characters and episodes on Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse.  This was based on a book created by Michael and Betty Paraskevas. These two great authors were also the creators of Maggie and the Ferocious Beast and The Tangerine Bear. The series was broadcasted on PBS Kids as part of the PBS Kids Bookworm Bunch from 2000 to 2002 and is currently doing reruns on Qubo since 2007. All of Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse episodes can also be found on YouTube.

I have a big imagination and I let it go wild whenever I am in a private area.  Since then, I came up with a new character to be in this show.  Her name is Sheila B. Shwell and she has an incredible talent for moving around like a racecar.  She also has sisters who can't shellboard at all but perform in an all-girl pop band.  I drew pictures of what Sheila and her sisters look like on pieces of paper, took pictures of them on my iPhone, sent them to my computer, and put on their colors.  Sheila has so much in common with each person at Fast-Talking Jack's carnival.  Like for Marvin, she likes dancing, adventures, and stories.  For Eddy, she likes helping others.  She gets frustrated and irritated at times like Stripes.  For Elizabeth, she gets upset sometimes when things go bad.  And Diamonds, she has great balance and since Diamonds loves peanuts and Sheila loves grape jelly, I am hoping at some point she and Diamonds will make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches together.

If you love to enjoy seeing your favorite characters or are just interested in making a great community about something fantastic, please join me. So far, I am keeping every page I have recently created updated.  My goal is to have a very descriptive page for each character and episode but the main problem is I am not very good at putting in a lot of descriptions into each one like the ones in the Disney, Dreamworks, and Don Bluth Wikis, so I need all the help I can get.

If you have any questions you would like to ask on my blog, I would be happy to find the answer for you.