FANDOM

Horse2002

aka Amber

• I live in Untied States
  • I was born on January 26
  • I am Female
  • Horse2002

Hi Everyone! This blog is about my new wiki I started it's called Experience with animals Wiki. Its about others and mine experience with animals that we had, or took care of. This is the wiki for people who want to know more about animals before they choose an animal to have as a pet or for a different reason. I am 15 years old and love animals and my best friends has a lot of animals but doesn't know alot aboyt them. And my other best friend really wants a pet but doen't know wich pet is the easest to take care of so that is one reason my I made this wiki and the other is because I want people to contact with others and share the feeling, throughts, and experiences with others so I througjt this way is a great way to start. Here is the li…

Read more >
  • Horse2002

Hi guys! Today I am going to talk to all who is reading this my experience with horses. When I was little I rode a horse in the S.T.A.R.S inc program. The horse's name was Jessie and it was so helpful to me because have ADHD, OCD, Autism spectrum, and Sensory and I was fighting with real depression with my mom leaving me in 4th grade.

I think every kid needs to experience what I experienced in 4th grade at S.T.A.R.S inc and now I'm in 9th grade. It was fun and the most amazing thing I have ever done in my whole life and if I could, I would to it again. It was so amazing that I wish I own a horse and I could ride it everyday of my life and experience what I did but experience it all the time. I also wish that I could give every kid a chance t…

Read more >
  • Horse2002

Horses

April 28, 2017 by Horse2002

Did you know that the bigest horse is a Shire Gelding who name was Goliath and he was 76 inches and 193 cm high. Did you also know that the smallest horse is a Falabella horse and was small as 36 inches and 81 cm high. Did you also know that a Zebra and a Horse can have a foal and they are called Zebroid.

Did you know that horses are the number one animal that people love to thave as a pet at in the country. They say, "A girl who says a diamond is a girls best friend never owned a horse." They also say that horses never forget people, that is the same with all animals. Plus horse riding helps with ADHD, OCD, and Sensory, and Autism. Also it can help  people that are depressed. Help kids who need to be helped. I wish that kids with all kinds of disablities can c…

Read more >