Community Central
Community Central

Hello Wikians!

My name is Nick Friedland, and I am the newest member of the Wikia Community Support team. I am from Northern California originally, so living and working in SF comes naturally. I am interested in a lot of outdoors and lifestyles activities including, camping, cooking, diving, and skiing. I am also a big sports fanatic, including soccer, baseball and football. Finally, I am a voracious reader, and an amateur writer, and I regularly volunteer my time around the Bay Area to improve our local community.

I have actually been with Wikia for the last 16 months, working on the Community Development team with the Spanish Community, but as of today I am now dedicated to improving your user experience in English. So don't be shy! Feel free to introduce yourself, let me know what community you are working on, why that community is important to you, and how we can help you make it the best community possible!

I am very excited for the opportunity to work with you all to keep Wikia running smoothly, and to take care of any issues that you might have. You may see me answering your questions and concerns on Special:Contact, or you may run into me on the Community Central Chat. Soon enough, I will also be part of Wikia's office hours to answer your questions in real time.

I'm looking forward to working with you all, and I wish you happy editing!
Here are some photos of me in my element!

Want to stay up to date on the latest feature releases and news from Fandom?
Click here to follow the Fandom staff blog.

Click here to sign up for the From the Desk of Community email newsletter.

Want to get real-time access to fellow editors and staff?
Join our Official Discord server for registered editors!