aka Packman :v

34 Edits since joining this wiki
September 10, 2012
  • I live in the world's largest archipelago
  • I was born on November 9
  • My occupation is Part time worker, elevator enthusiast
  • I am a packman :v
  • IDLift3000

That's right, today, the stupid annoying anon vandal has come back to my with a different IP address and messing up my wiki by creating bunch of stupid pages (see screenshots below)!!  I can't take this anymore, I just wish that nobody can contribute on my wiki anonymously. It's very annoying for me deleting bunch of useless pages over and over again, and my connection is dajm/damn slow right now, irritating to delete bunch of these pages with slow connection! I'm absolutely SICK and TIRED of this and that stupid anon!!

Read more >
  • IDLift3000

I'm an admin on Elevator Wiki and I was wondering how to disable anonymous editors on my wiki? Because there were some random people posting ads on acticle comments and it's really annoying.

Read more >
  • IDLift3000

Originally I wanted to post this on the General Forum Discussion but don't know why it cannot be published

Anyway, last afternoon I was quite angry with a retarded troll who's kept vandalizing the DieselDucy page on the Elevator Community Wiki. The troll edits the page by replacing all "elevator" words with "stairs". I undo his edit but five hours later the troll came back and replacing all the elevator words with stairs. I undo his edit once more and flame him on his talkpage. The wiki doesn't have an active admin, but user AisakaTaiga(palmtoptiger) has sign up the Wiki Adoption recently. Could someone come in there and shut the retarded troll so I can stop undoing his bad edits?

On a side note: The troll is using the same IP address and ha…

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki