FANDOM

• Ilovepie1011

Here is the story will the new president Donald j trump be able to keep up Donald j trump is trying to make a wall so Mexicans can't get out of Mexico like what is he trying to start a war again I mean if he is which he is he should know if this starts a war he is out of being the president just stop Donald j trump you are trying to get a war started again so just stop

Read more >
  • Ilovepie1011

Bob Evans

January 17, 2017 by Ilovepie1011

I went to Bob Evans today and I went to get my blood work I was over due on it it was ok though it didn't hurt really oh well if you any questions for me or any ideas for my next blog just comment and ask me questions or tell me what I should do for my next blog later bye.

Read more >
  • Ilovepie1011

Macy's

January 17, 2017 by Ilovepie1011

All Macy's will  be shutdown soon I don't really  know why  I just heard about a few  weeks  ago and wanted  to post about it comment  down  below with  with  any questions about this blog or the other one. bye

Read more >
  • Ilovepie1011

This is carliy and your watching teen  hot  wire I am pretty  sure  that  you guys  have all heard  of  the Disney  channel show girl  meets  world girl meets world has been cancelled Rowan  Blanchard the girl who  plays  as Riley Mathews says  that the  show has impacted her life and that it has helped her grow  up more and she will miss it very much no to the girl Sabrina  carpenter  the girl  who  plays  as Maya  heart on  the show  girl meets  world she says  that she has loved being on  the show  girl meets  world and her and Rowan Blanchard will miss doing  it for you all but it might go on  a different  network my name is carliy it's not my real  name I can't  tell  you it but if  you like the show  girl  meets world and you want  t…

Read more >