aka Champ Parkingcrusher

646 Edits since joining this wiki
January 4, 2013
  • I live in The hills of PA
  • I was born on August 24
  • My occupation is 3D Modeling / Prototyping
  • I am a Gearhead
  • Iopl3887

Have you ever searched for your wikia on Google and seen a small description under it?

Similar to this:

Well this is a basic tutorial to show you how to edit it. It's super simple, Go to http://YourWikiURL.wikia.com/MediaWiki:Description, and edit it to say whatever you want. In my case, I want to add something that will bring in more users. Then, Click 'Publish'. It may take a few days to update, but it will eventually.

Read more >
  • Iopl3887

HTML Boxes

December 6, 2013 by Iopl3887

Tutorial: How to make HTML boxes

The code for the default box that I use on my wiki is:

|}

Read more >
  • Iopl3887

Simple CSS Gradients

October 7, 2013 by Iopl3887

There are 6 browsers that can run with this CSS code. The browsers are; IE10 Consumer Preview, Firefox, Opera, Webkit (Safari/Chrome 10), Webkit (Chrome 11+), and W3C Markup, IE10 Release Preview.

This code can be used for templates and infoboxes. It does not work with text.

Read more >
  • Iopl3887

Wiki chat emoticons

March 11, 2013 by Iopl3887

Have you ever wondered "How do I add emoticons to my wiki?" Well if you want to, Follow these simple steps!

Go to your wiki and type in the URL bar .

Make the code on the Emoticons page .

Click "Publish" and you're done!

(All emoticons should be this size: )

Read more >
  • Iopl3887

OK, you may be wondering "How do I make people want to come to my wiki?". Well you may want to try to add templates to make it look good, maybe make a "Page of the month" or "Featured article" template. Or you could add a main character template, or a slider. Also maybe add some color. If it is a wiki like Halo or Assassin's Creed wiki you will probably want to make it like Navy blue or Grey. If it is a wiki for cars / houses / living, maybe make it a white, or red (but not a very bright red, maybe a little dark so that the reader's eyes don't get hurt) and also blue.

If you are making a homepage and want to introduce people, put a heading or text on the top beginning that says "Hello" Or "Welcome to my wiki" etc. You may want to use a colo…

Read more >

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki