aka Champ Parkingcrusher

646 Edits since joining this wiki
January 4, 2013
  • I live in The hills of PA
  • I was born on August 24
  • My occupation is 3D Modeling / Prototyping
  • I am a Gearhead
  • Iopl3887

Have you ever searched for your wikia on Google and seen a small description under it?

Similar to this:

Well this is a basic tutorial to show you how to edit it. It's super simple, Go to http://YourWikiURL.wikia.com/MediaWiki:Description, and edit it to say whatever you want. In my case, I want to add something that will bring in more users. Then, Click 'Publish'. It may take a few days to update, but it will eventually.

Read more >
  • Iopl3887

HTML Boxes

December 6, 2013 by Iopl3887

Tutorial: How to make HTML boxes

The code for the default box that I use on my wiki is:

|}

Read more >
  • Iopl3887

Simple CSS Gradients

October 7, 2013 by Iopl3887

There are 6 browsers that can run with this CSS code. The browsers are; IE10 Consumer Preview, Firefox, Opera, Webkit (Safari/Chrome 10), Webkit (Chrome 11+), and W3C Markup, IE10 Release Preview.

This code can be used for templates and infoboxes. It does not work with text.

Read more >
  • Iopl3887

Wiki chat emoticons

March 11, 2013 by Iopl3887

Have you ever wondered "How do I add emoticons to my wiki?" Well if you want to, Follow these simple steps!

Go to your wiki and type in the URL bar .

Make the code on the Emoticons page .

Click "Publish" and you're done!

(All emoticons should be this size: )

Read more >
  • Iopl3887

OK, you may be wondering "How do I make people want to come to my wiki?". Well you may want to try to add templates to make it look good, maybe make a "Page of the month" or "Featured article" template. Or you could add a main character template, or a slider. Also maybe add some color. If it is a wiki like Halo or Assassin's Creed wiki you will probably want to make it like Navy blue or Grey. If it is a wiki for cars / houses / living, maybe make it a white, or red (but not a very bright red, maybe a little dark so that the reader's eyes don't get hurt) and also blue.

If you are making a homepage and want to introduce people, put a heading or text on the top beginning that says "Hello" Or "Welcome to my wiki" etc. You may want to use a colo…

Read more >

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki