Our wordmark

Hi everyone!

I am JK55556, an active user of many wikis. Today, I am going to advertise my 2,500 page Flipline Fan Customers Wiki. I did a blog post on this a year ago, but that was when I didn't really know how to write. :) I also did one in 2016, and I really didn't know how to write back then either. 

Flipline Studios is a company that makes restaurant-simulation games. There are many games that they make, ranging from Papa's Pizzeria (Pizza) to Papa's Cupcakeria (Cupcakes) to Papa's Scooperia (Cookie Sundaes). Basically, there are about 100 different customers that come in on different game "days" and they order their food. Your job is to make their order as good as possible. The better the order, the more points you receive. The more points you receive, the faster you level up ranks. Each rank typically brings a new customer and a new ingredient to put into your food.

Flipline Fan Customers Wiki is basically a Flipline Studios Fanon wiki. On the wiki, you can make your own fanon games and customers. You can make customers using some of the games that Flipline Studios has made. You can make your own fanon games by using your imagination. You come up with the ingredients, create the pages, create the customers, and everyone can see your work. These games and customers are always fun for members of the wikia to see!

Besides pages, we have amazing staff members who can help you out with many problems that you may have. The wiki has advanced CSS and JS features. We also have an advanced home page with the latest wiki information. Stop by to see a featured page, featured poll, WAM score, wiki changes, and more! We constantly are adding and removing things to keep the wiki fresh and up to date.

Some quick stats:

• Number of pages - 2,455
  • Number of active users - 23
  • Number of total edits - 63,848