FANDOM

Wordmark

Our Wordmark

Hello everyone!

I am JK55556, and I am advertising my 1600 page Flipline Fan Customers Wikia . I did a blog post on this a year ago, but that was when I didn't know how to write :)

Flipline Studios is a company who makes food simulation games. Papa's Pizzeria (Pizza), Papa's Cupcakeria (Cupcakes), and Papa's Bakeria (Pies) are just a few of the 13 free online games that you can play. Flipline made "customers" come in, order their food, and wait until it is ready to be given. Trust me, it is much more fun than it sounds!

Flipline Fan Customers Wikia is a Flipline Fanon wiki, where you can create "fake" games and "fake" customers using some of the games Flipline Studios has made. Some "fan made" games created by our users are Papa's Cookieria, Papa's Saladeria, and Papa's Hamburgeria. These games are very fun to make and they are entertaining for other people to see what's new.

Besides games, we have over 400 customer pages. Users of our wiki create their own customers that "appear" in their "fake" gamerias. Customers are very simple to make, and they can take 5-10 minutes at most to make the customer and add a quick description.

Besides pages, we also have an amazing staff that can help you with anything you have a question to. We know how to do CSS, JS, and even more advanced stuff. We also have an advanced and updated home page, a wordmark, and a customized theme. We constantly add new features and new things for users to get excited about.

Some quick stats:

1. Number of Pages - 1,654
  2. Number of Active Users - 25
  3. Number of Total Edits - 40,164

I hope you take this all into consideration and join Flipline Fan Customers Wikia. We look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,

JK55556