Fandom

Community Central

Comment1

Arcane Realm Wikia

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Hello, I've decided to create a wiki for my personal project: Arcane Realm. It's a fantasy world on another planet that also takes from other genres such as science fiction, steampunk, or folk tales depending on the era that stories take place. I do like creating characters and drawing them and also have written a lot of supplemental material on the world. I have written a few stories but I'm more comfortable writing about the world's information like that you would find on a wiki. As such I want to make this wiki and fill it with supplemental material so others can write stories that take place within the world, like that of fan-fiction. Either way I hope I can make an interesting wiki world here. Let me know if you want to contribute!   

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki