Wikia Lifestyle is excited to announce that we’re working with Bazaar Bizarre, San Francisco’s premier craft show to bring you Cocktails and Crafts an exciting and exclusive DIY event. The Wikia Lifestyle team will be on hand offering fun Crafting Workshops where you can make your own crafts to take home for free!
At Cocktails and Crafts you will…
- Participate in craft projects and interactive art, including:
- Wikia’s DIY Holiday Workshops: create your own Steampunk Holiday Card or Reusable Jewelry Gift Bag
- Swing by the TechShop booth for a special Chocolate Etching Demonstration
- Sip cocktails and beer from local distilleries
- Visit the Honest Tea-Haamonii Shochu Mix Lab to make a heavenly cocktail infusion
- Shop with 150 vendors and artists in an exclusive party-like atmosphere
PLUS, the first 200 Attendees at the door will get a shopping tote filled with coupons and samples from local and national sponsors. Learn more about the event (or purchase tickets in advance) at the Bazaar Bizarre website.
- To Enter: Simply login and leave a comment below describing your all time favorite craft project
- Contest Ends: November 29th
- Cocktails & Crafts Event Date: Saturday, December 11th 7pm-10pm
- What You'll Win: We’ll be choosing 5 names at random who will each win a pair of tickets to the event!
- Read the Official Rules for more information
Remember: you must leave a logged in comment to win!
Good luck and hope to see you there!
Want to receive updates on the latest Staff blog posts? Then click here to follow this blog.