Fandom

Community Central

Comments2

Should I change my username?

Jessie1010 February 4, 2014 User blog:Jessie1010

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Boi!

Hey everyone, it's me, Jessie1010 aka Matt! I've been thinking of this for such a long time and I have no idea what I should do. So basically what I want to ask is should I change my username?

Jessie1010 started in July 2011 when I first made my account. I had heard about the new Disney Channel show JESSIE and I was sooo excited for it! I made the account so I could start editing on the Jessie Wiki (then titled Disney Jessie Series Wiki) and so I could get involved with it and stuff. Then I eventually became admin there and then admin on the Austin & Ally Wiki! And I've had that username for 2 years and a half now. But honestly, it doesn't really fit me anymore. I don't watch Jessie too often anymore, my favorite show is Austin & Ally and I spend most of my time on the Austin & Ally Wiki. I barely ever go on the Jessie Wiki. We're starting a new project, Project: JESSIE, which will focus on cleaning up the wiki but after that, I might leave that wiki. Here are the pros and cons of if I change my username:
PROS:
  • I'll have a more fitting username.
  • People will stop assuming I'm a girl whenever I go on a new wiki or meet a new user. :P
  • I'll like my username better and it won't be so basic.
CONS:
  • I'll loose my old username that I had for over 2 years.
  • People may not know I am Jessie1010 when I change it. I have built my entire Wikia career with the username Jessie1010 and if I change it, my Wikia credibility may go down.

So yeah, that's it! Please vote about it below and give me your comments in the comments below! :D Thanks guys!

SHOULD I CHANGE MY USERNAME? (btw sorry in advance for adding thoughts to the answers that you may not even be thinking :P)

Should Jessie1010 change his username?

The poll was created at 14:59 on February 4, 2014, and so far 8 people voted.

IF I DO CHANGE IT, WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE IT TO? (if you like more than one, tell me in the comments please! :))

What should I change it to?

The poll was created at 14:59 on February 4, 2014, and so far 7 people voted.

Thanks for helping me out guys! If I do change it, I will try and get the word out as much as possible before I change it so people will know my username is no longer Jessie1010. :)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki