Fandom

Community Central

Comment1

Merry Christmas

Kazume0627 December 20, 2013 User blog:Kazume0627

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Dear Yosuke,

Merry Christmas! The time is almost running out. I wanted to tell you merry christmas and that all. Whenever I look at you my heart starts to race so fast that I can't even stop it. Why? Why do you always try to interfear with my life? Only, only if i didn't meet you I wouldn't fall in love with you. Because I fell in love with you I feel like I am my best friend love rival. My friend,  she loves you really much, so you better not make her cry. If you do I will never forgive you, not even in a thousand year. Time is going to run out sooner or later. This is all I want to say. Thank you! :')                                                                  P.S. I love you!

Love,

Kazume0627

(Someone u might                                                                                                                                                                  know.) 

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki