Community Central
Community Central

Khairiboss0601 Khairiboss0601 27 March 2017

Samurai Jack Wiki- We need some of you!

Greetings everyone and everybody (including weird people), i am bureuacrat of the Samurai Jack Wiki and we are in need of a more larger fanbase! This wiki is about an animated TV series which recently have been revived in March and Season 5 is need of more info!

So, for those of you don't know, the series follows a samurai warrior named "Jack", who after being sent into the future by evil wizard Aku, makes a quest to return to the past and undo the destruction caused by the wizard. Along the way Jack enlists allies to defeat some of Aku's henchmen and other villains before getting to the top dog to defeat him and find the portal that can return Jack to his own time.

Sincerely, the series was then revived to make Season 5 which typically foll…

Read Full Post
Khairiboss0601 Khairiboss0601 10 February 2017

Wordmark custom help?

Hey there, sorry, I need help for my new wiki. I had some ideas but in result, all of them failed. Can somebody create one for me? Thank you if you create the wordmark.

Oh, and if you wouldnt mind, can somebody create a favcon of my new wiki. Again, im sorry for asking too much but thank you for your kindness.

Read Full Post
Khairiboss0601 Khairiboss0601 8 December 2016

DuckTales Wiki

Dear all, I'm the admin of DuckTales wikia. Me and my friend would need a lot of contributors and Ducktales fans work in this wiki.

Link: http://ducktales.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

No need to comment and thank you.

Read Full Post