Happy New Year, everybody!
This week's release will occur on Thursday, January 8.
Here are the latest technical updates at Wikia. Note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.
Major Bugs Fixed
- An error that prevented avatars from being changed on some wikias will be fixed.
- Table sorting will no longer stop working after the first sort attempt.
- Opening dialogs will no longer cause the page content to shift upwards in the background.
- Fixes for an issue that could sometimes prevent wall notifications from appearing for newer wikias will go live.
Other Notable Changes
Detailed CSS updates can be found at http://report.wikia.net - the diffs show changes to .css, .scss, .tmpl.php, .html, .sass and .mustache files in Wikia's codebase.
- The scrolling behaviour of banner notifications will be improved (e.g. the green 'Your preferences have been saved' bar).
Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them below. And if you have additional bugs to report, please send them to us via Special:Contact.
Want to be notified about technical updates when they are posted? Then click here to follow this blog.
|Recent technical updates|
|October 18th 2017 • October 16th 2017 • October 9th 2017 • October 4th 2017 • October 2nd 2017 • Archive|