Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here are the latest technical updates at Wikia. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Wednesday, so we’re posting this on a Tuesday to give you advance notice. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.
Major Bugs Fixed
- Galleries were not displaying properly in Forum threads.
- The license text in the editor now renders correctly. This issue also affected some blog comment text after posting a comment.
- Special:WhatLinksHere was cut off when the list reached a Wall or Forum link.
Other Notable Changes
- 'Read more' sections now use images that are 200x100px or larger (rather than 75x75px), to ensure quality image choice. (See here for more detail about this technology).
- Special:BrokenRedirects no longer lists interwiki redirects as broken.
- A new section is arriving in the technical update! We'll list noteworthy changes here, when those occur. In a few weeks we will also start including a link to a report that details many of the smaller CSS/HTML changes that happen on the site with each release.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them below. And if you have additional bugs to report, please send them to us via Special:Contact.
Want to be notified about technical updates when they are posted? Then click here to follow this blog.
|Recent technical updates|