Here are the latest technical updates at Wikia. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Wednesday, so we're posting this on a Tuesday to give you advance notice. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.
Major Bugs Fixed
- Large, tall images will no longer be displayed with the bottom half cut off when opened in the lightbox.
- The Special:WikiFeatures switch to turn on the Blog feature will be fixed.
- Several situations that could cause incorrect errors on Special:WikiaVideoAdd will be resolved.
Other Notable Changes
Detailed CSS updates can be found at http://report.wikia.net - the diffs show changes to .css, .scss, .tmpl.php, .html, .sass and .mustache files in Wikia's codebase.
- Thumbnail media within infoboxes using the 'infobox-table' class will no longer have margins around them. (See also a previous similar change)
- Special:Contact will no longer unnecessarily use a fixed-width font for the issue description area. (Thanks, Volunteer Developers!)
Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them below. And if you have additional bugs to report, please send them to us via Special:Contact.
Want to be notified about technical updates when they are posted? Then click here to follow this blog.
|Recent technical updates|