Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here are the latest technical updates at Wikia. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Wednesday, so we’re posting this on a Tuesday to give you advance notice. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.
- To complement the Special:ListAdmins and Special:ListBots links, Special:ListStaff, Special:ListHelpers, Special:ListVSTF aliases have been added. (Thanks to the Volunteer Developers for this.)
Major Bugs Fixed
- The beta VisualEditor's loading indicator now works correctly when opening the editor more than once on a page.
- Single log entries in RecentChanges were styled incorrectly. (Thanks to the Volunteer Developers for this.)
- Avatars were not updating correctly.
Other Notable Changes
Detailed CSS updates can be found at http://report.wikia.net - the diffs show changes to .css, .scss, .tmpl.php, .html, .sass and .mustache files in Wikia's codebase.
- Wikia has completed the second and expected to be final round of our image migration work, which means we have a much more scalable and faster image storage architecture.
Select Known Issues
- The ability to drag and modify images is currently missing in the editor's gallery tool.
- The AdminDashboard founder progress task list has been updated to support fluid width.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them below. And if you have additional bugs to report, please send them to us via Special:Contact.
Want to be notified about technical updates when they are posted? Then click here to follow this blog.
|Recent technical updates|