Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here are the latest technical updates at Wikia. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Tuesday and Thursday - today's notes are for tomorrow's site update. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.
Major Bug Fixes
- A bug that could cause user accounts to get automatically logged out on certain communities will be fixed.
- An issue that caused some Forum boards to disappear will be fixed. The boards will reappear, though you may need to tweak the board order.
- Thread anchor numbering should start working again, though only for new threads. We are continuing to investigate fixing existing threads.
- An issue that could cause some portable infoboxes to not appear in the VisualEditor infobox tool will be fixed.
- Broken links will be fixed in several non-English 'please confirm your account' notifications.
Other Notable Changes
Detailed CSS updates can be found at http://report.wikia.net - the diffs show changes to .css, .scss, .tmpl.php, .html, .sass and .mustache files in Wikia's codebase.
- Line wrapping will be enabled by default in the CSS/JS/Lua/template editor. We are reviewing further tweaks to improve the editing experience.
- We will be performing some routine testing later this week which will necessitate a short period of read-only time. We will post details on Board:General Discussion in the next few days. Update: scheduled for November 18, see Thread:943857 for more info.
Select Known Issues
- We are working on fixing some issues currently affecting RuneScape Wiki as a priority.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them below. And if you have additional bugs to report, please send them to us via Special:Contact.
Want to be notified about technical updates when they are posted? Then click here to follow this blog.
|Recent technical updates|