Community Central

KuchikiNova258

aka Kiki

26 Edits since joining this wiki
March 19, 2012
  • I live in Anonymous
  • I am Female
    KuchikiNova258

Hey, guys! After the launch of Edna & Harvey Wiki, I've decided to create another Wiki; this one now focuses on a WiiWare exclusive called "LIT", or "School of Darkness". This game is basically a horror-puzzle game where a teen rescues his girlfriend from an eerie high school. Any edits/suggestions will be greatly appreciated, as I lack experience with some features. As stated before, if you're not familiar with the game at all, you may watch any videos or use other methods of gathering information necessary for the wiki's growth. Also, I will alert when the wiki has been "born" with the Wikia family. Good luck!

Sincerely, 

KuchikiNova258

P.S: The wiki has now been created!

Read more >
    KuchikiNova258

Hello, users of Wikia community! As you know, I am announcing the creation of my latest Wiki! It's called Edna and Harvey Wiki: containing what you'd like to know of a rare game called, "Edna and Harvey Wiki: The Breakout". For more infomation, click this link: Edna & Harvey Wiki, or go to YouTube to watch videos so you may have an idea. Chat feature is also enabled, so you can hang around and discuss whatever you'd like, as long as you follow the wiki's regulations; you may even share ideas on how to improve it as well. So, it's like most other wikis in development: Chat, message walls, etc., though the wiki's topic is very unfamiliar to most people, which is why I developed the wiki. If you are familiar with the game at all, then feel fr…

Read more >

Advertisement | Your ad here

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki