- Make it about ten pixels smaller on both ends and thin out the search bar.
- Compress the Start a Wiki button to allow a separate box for notifications right between it and your profile button.
- Make avatars square.
- Don't make the Notification menu so freaking huge. Scale it down by a scale factor of .5 or .4
- Resize the hubs menu by about a scale factor of .8
- Add an option to customize the color to match the wiki's theme, preferably in the theme designer.
- Resize the logo and Search and Start buttons by a scale factor of .9
- Take off the little borders between sections
- Add a little button on the very right side that lets you choose how you want the nav bar displayed: not at all, as it is now, appearing when you scroll up, and appearing at the top.
I'll be satisfied with the nav if all of these are met, but I am particularly passionate about seeing 1, 4, and 6 put into action.