Song for Sannse

November 25, 2012 by Lynettefan2626

No song.

Read more >
  • Lynettefan2626

Once Upon a Time Wiki

November 20, 2012 by Lynettefan2626

http://storywikmaine.wikia.com

Hi this is a very good Once Upon a Time wiki it's really amazing!! So good like, the pages are really detailed and the pictures are awesome!

Read more >
  • Lynettefan2626

Need a Greek

March 4, 2011 by Lynettefan2626

I need someone who can speak Greek. Any volunteers to translate something for me :)

Read more >
  • Lynettefan2626

My avatar picture keeps on changing constantly, it isn't ever in a pattern, it's just random. It keeps changing from my new avatar picture, to the one I had before the new look changed.

Sometimes it changes in the comment sections of blogs, sometimes it changes on my user pages, and sometimes in the top right corner of the page where it says Julietfan2626 | Logout.

It's really annoying, and can someone fix it please, or help me :)

ANOTHER THING - I forgot to say, after the look changed, I had a pic before the one I have now, that one kept switching with the original picture, but then I changed it to the one I have now, and it still changes to the original picture, never the 2nd one - so I assume something is stuck with the 1st picture or som…

Read more >
  • Lynettefan2626

In charge

August 28, 2010 by Lynettefan2626

Okay, who is in charge here? Like, I mean, who is the super duber, top person in charge of everything. The big boss! I want to say some stuff that is bugging me, cos clearly none of the people here are helping me, even though their title is 'Wikia Helper'

Read more >

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki