aka Marcus

41 Edits since joining this wiki
May 22, 2012
  • I live in Donna TX
  • I was born on January 23
  • My occupation is Being a Student
  • I am Man

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• M1870

I was recently blocked from Adventure Time wiki entirely. This was because I used anathor users account to get on chat when i was banned from it. A few days after i was banned I admited to a Admin (Saber Sworn) about me using that account. I told him i was sorry and would not do anything like that again. He blocked me after that. He set the block forever with my computers IP address in it. My friends are trying to help me with this. Other users on that wiki had Sockpuppets and they were not permanetly blocked like I was and they did not admit they had the sockpuppet like I did. A Admin on that wiki (Flame Prince Finn) thought that what Saber Sworn did was wrong after he did that. Mods are also trying to get the block limited. Even tho this…

Read more >
  • M1870

I can't change badges?

May 25, 2012 by M1870

On my wiki the badge feature was some how turned off. Now that I try to enable the feature it reverts back to disabled. Can any one help me. M1870 22:14, May 25, 2012 (UTC)

Read more >
  • M1870

13 and Up???

May 22, 2012 by M1870

Ok so I wanted to ask if there is anyway that the younger people of the wiki can have there accounts back. They are good people and have contributed to their wikis greatly. So if there is anyway pleases tell me. M1870 04:16, May 22, 2012 (UTC)

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki