aka Masky5421 (Not my real name)

• I live in Layton Utah
  • I was born on May 23
  • My occupation is I LOVE CREEPYPASTAS
  • I am female
  • Masky5421

UPDATE

April 12, 2017 by Masky5421

Hello again! Masky5421 here. Time for an update. (Hints the title) A lot has happened over the week. But first I need to apologize to you guys. I think I've missed an update or two. So here's the make-up one!

To start things off, I've gotten farther in my story. I've added a new chapter to it. YAY! Next, I've made friends with a new person. Her user name is Massager Misses Family, Friends and Quotev. If you know her, tell her that I'll try to be in chats more often. Next, I'm considering on making a YouTube channel. It's not happening any time soon, but it's a thought. I'll probably be doing shout outs to my top 5 "Cool Comments" and other YouTubers. Maybe do requested speed paints? I don't know. Well, that's all for now. See you la… Read more >
  • Masky5421

I'm A Newbe!

March 30, 2017 by Masky5421

Introductions

What's up my peeps? Masky5421 here and hello!! I'm new to this site. I would just like to say that I am a HUGE fan of Creepypasta and I love writing CP (Creepypasta) stories. I also have another account on a site called Creepypasta.org. it is a really cool site and there are a lot of good stories there. I haven't wrote any yet, but I am hoping to have a story on there within the next few months. It's called Welcome To Your Nightmare. A creepypasta horror story that will leave you shivering and looking over your shoulder for a week. Like I said, huge fan and I hope you like my stories. 

I will be doing weekly updates to tell you what is going on. BYE!

Read more >