Maurice.136

aka Maurice

2,636 Edits since joining this wiki
October 31, 2013
  • I live in A house
  • I was born on December 13
  • My occupation is Wikian

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Maurice.136

Wikia Sandbox

July 11, 2016 by Maurice.136

Hey there guys, if you guys don't know me I'm Maurice, I'm gonna talk about how useful Wikia sandboxs are. They are pretty useful and I like utilizing one for every wiki I work on, and has a Wikia Sandbox for testing things also.

It's a good tool, for working on big projects and you wanna save your work, for a project your working on, for Wikia. Sandboxes are also a pretty good testing environment, for trying something out on Wikia, as trying this out are pretty fun to experiment with! Sandboxes can be pretty useful for test coding and out and basically your own virtual sandbox for fun!

You can also find other uses, for them to help you out!

Peace Out!

• Community Central: Sandbox
    Read more >
  • Maurice.136

The Star Wars Rebels Wiki is a collaborative growing database of Star Wars Rebels. It was founded on May 2013, and has over 600 high quality articles.

Founded in May of 2013, this community was created by the fans, for the fans, and is dedicated to housing a useful and informative database for all subject matter related to the Disney-Lucasfilm animated series Star Wars Rebels.

Our Wikia, aims to get a collaborative and ever growing Rebels database, which we strive in covering all of Star Wars Rebels.

The wiki has came a long way in terms of quality and quantity, but still has ways to go, we hope to improve that!

Star Wars Rebels is an American animated television series, produced by Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm Animation for Disney XD.

On the planet Lot…

Read more >
  • Maurice.136

This is my Second Blog, lol I am not that great at blogs. As you probably have known or don't know me, I just am a MAJOR Wikia addict, plus I love helping here at Central. So moving on, When you make a Wikia you always want to include a list of Policies and Guidelines.

This ensures the wiki, and It also prevents vandals from having an excuse and hopefully educates some of the newer users. Now when you create it, keep some simple things that should always be mandated like NO vandalism, spam, swearing and etc... Most wikia's probably have No Duplicate photos, no fanfiction (unless it is a fanfiction wiki lol), article format and all around have fun.

Usually you should point them and have the rules like on the wiki navigation and when you give the…

Read more >
  • Maurice.136

WHO IS THE BEST

April 18, 2016 by Maurice.136

Hey Wikians, I am a MAJOR Wikian addict and vote for who is better me or CCChatBot, I am obviously going to chose me I am very handsome but the bot is very good, it could run for Prime Minister and operated by Overlord Sactage.

Hello. I am Maurice.136 aka Maurice and I am a member of Wikia and I administrate the SlugTerra Wiki and the Star Wars Rebels Wiki. I work with various of wikia and there communities. I am happy to lend a helping hand to anybody, just leave me a message on my wall. I am also a active contributor. You can also find me on the Central's chat room.

Not a human but the worlds first robot Wikian made by Sactage. CCChat Bot is always on Central chat, always happy to kick or ban a spammer but doesn't like to talk (She is very shy). …

Read more >
  • Maurice.136

Hey guys, I am a user on Wikia and I am friends with Pretzel. Well here are some ideas on a way to be a good chat mod! To be honest, I hardly make any blogs... not sure why. Well I am just to lazy too, lol.

1) This is number one be nice, users will like you if you are nice and helpful. Make users feel welcome and be friendly to newcomers.

2) Don't be Boastful, yeah you're the chat moderator and you have rights and you can kick or/and ban users, but don't act like your higher than other user. Being like "I am a mod and I am a mod in chat" is just uncool.

Don't also be like this: "I am the Chat Mod and I am in Charge!"

3) Moderating chat Calmly warn a troublesome user of what they are doing wrong. Don't just kick them because they are new, everybod…

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki