Fandom

Community Central

Comments9

WHO IS THE BEST

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Hey Wikians, I am a MAJOR Wikian addict and vote for who is better me or CCChatBot, I am obviously going to chose me I am very handsome but the bot is very good, it could run for Prime Minister and operated by Overlord Sactage.

Maurice.136

MauriceProfile

Hello. I am Maurice.136 aka Maurice and I am a member of Wikia and I administrate the SlugTerra Wiki and the Star Wars Rebels Wiki. I work with various of wikia and there communities. I am happy to lend a helping hand to anybody, just leave me a message on my wall. I am also a active contributor. You can also find me on the Central's chat room.

CCChatBot

CCChatBotavatar

Not a human but the worlds first robot Wikian made by Sactage. CCChat Bot is always on Central chat, always happy to kick or ban a spammer but doesn't like to talk (She is very shy).

I am a bot maintained by sactage. I will not respond to any messages, please see my maintainer's message wall if you have any questions about my operation.

SO VOTE PEOPLE!!! I SAY VOTE AND I SAY VOTE ME

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki