Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello, on one of the Wikis I am on, the Plants vs. Zombies Wiki, there is a bureaucrat that has insulted users excessively. The following things have been done by him:
- He insults users.
- He cusses in the chatroom.
- He threatens with blocks, and once blocked a good contributor because of "insulting the Wiki," but the user was pointing out flaws.
- He does things without other admins' or users' approval.
His name is MeVsZombiesMeWin, and I have been insulted by him for the last few months. What should I do? Notes:
- Blocking won't work, as there is a "buddy system" going on in the Wiki.
- He won't give up easily, and he is "power mad," making negotiations over his powers always end up in a fight.
Evidence of what's said above:
- Harassing me
- The user's message …
The following is an easy way to force out bad words on Wiki Chat. First:
- Go to MediaWiki:Emoticons
- Select out a desired pic to display instead of A Cuss word.
- Add the pic.
- Add all swear words so they are censored automatically (like when you type :-) to make a smiley)
- And you're done!
As a result, ****=(censor pic). Keep in mind, however, that a clever cusser can still cuss by saying .****. That'll show up on the mainspace of Chat, rather than (censor pic). Also, it is NOT A permanent solution, as holding your mouse over the emoticon will show the cuss word.
Visit the Plants vs Zombies Wiki for more information, as its censor is a fully working prototype.Read more >