Hello, on one of the Wikis I am on, the Plants vs. Zombies Wiki, there is a bureaucrat that has insulted users excessively. The following things have been done by him:
- He insults users.
- He cusses in the chatroom.
- He threatens with blocks, and once blocked a good contributor because of "insulting the Wiki," but the user was pointing out flaws.
- He does things without other admins' or users' approval.
His name is MeVsZombiesMeWin, and I have been insulted by him for the last few months. What should I do? Notes:
- Blocking won't work, as there is a "buddy system" going on in the Wiki.
- He won't give up easily, and he is "power mad," making negotiations over his powers always end up in a fight.
Evidence of what's said above:
- Harassing me
- The user's message …
The following is an easy way to force out bad words on Wiki Chat. First:
- Go to MediaWiki:Emoticons
- Select out a desired pic to display instead of A Cuss word.
- Add the pic.
- Add all swear words so they are censored automatically (like when you type :-) to make a smiley)
- And you're done!
As a result, ****=(censor pic). Keep in mind, however, that a clever cusser can still cuss by saying .****. That'll show up on the mainspace of Chat, rather than (censor pic). Also, it is NOT A permanent solution, as holding your mouse over the emoticon will show the cuss word.
Visit the Plants vs Zombies Wiki for more information, as its censor is a fully working prototype.Read more >