• I am Male
  • Bio Anoop / अनूप / ಅನೂಪ್
  • [Show More]
  • Minato826

India Wiki

May 19, 2017 by Minato826

Link : India Wiki

Hello Wikians / Fandom users

Here i am promoting India Wiki, It has been recently adopted by User:Clash.Bikash.

About wiki

India, a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country (with over 1.2 billion people), and the most populous democracy in the world. It is bounded by the Indian Ocean on the south, the Arabian Sea on the southwest, and the Bay of Bengal on the southeast.

Wiki as the name says its about India, Country , Wiki is set be a directory of things that are interesting about India namely Interesting places, things happening in India, India has a weather pattern which is helpful for travelling any time in a year, you'll see more people helpful and always reliable wh…

Read more >
  • Minato826

Wikia Travel Localization

February 24, 2017 by Minato826

Wikia Travel : A free travel directory that everyone can edit.

Monde : Un répertoire de voyage gratuit que tout le monde peut éditer.

हिंदी पर्यटन_विकि : एक ट्रैवल निर्देशिका है कि हर किसी को संपादित कर सकते हैं।

ಪ್ರವಾಸ_ವಿಕಿ : ಒಂದು ಪ್ರಯಾಣ ಕೋಶವನ್ನು ಎಲ್ಲರೂ ಸಂಪಾದಿಸಬಹುದು.
    07:38, March 11, 2017 (UTC)
    • Template:Hubheader

Read more >
  • Minato826

The Last Tycoon Wiki

Hello Fandom users,

It is indeed a great pleasure to promote The Last Tycoon Wikia. This is the second time posting blog for attracting new users, I am posting another blog this time expecting new users who are interested in series or developing wiki could visit and make changes or stick around.

About wiki
    The Last Tycoon Wikia is wiki dedicated to Amazon original series The Last Tycoon developed by Billy Ray, which is also adaption of F. Scott Fitzgerald's Unfinished novel The Love of the Last Tycoon , With an amazing cast and crew this series revolves around Monroe Stahr (played by Matt Bomer) a widower and executive producer of Brady American pictures run by Pat Brady (played by Kelsey Grammer) , Cecelia Brady (played by Lil…

Read more >