Fandom

Community Central

Minecraft246

96 Edits since joining this wiki
August 25, 2012
  • I live in Bothwell, Scotland
  • I was born on January 21
  • My occupation is Finding ores in Minecraft.
  • I am Male.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Minecraft246

Why is my prized wiki withering away?

I hardly get any contributors, and of the ones I do, about 66% are vandals.

I've built a defensive wall to block off vandals. Shame is, vandals are creating new pages (that include words like penis) and the "defensive wall" is blocking off harmless people.

There's one thing for it, I guess.

Install some sort of filter on my wiki that takes out unkind words, but how?

My wiki is http://orecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Ores_of_Minecraft_Wiki

And a list of blocked vandals: http://orecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Permanently_Blocked_IPs

Read more >
  • Minecraft246

How do I change the image at the top right of the screen of my wiki (when viewing in MonoBook) into a custom image?

Read more >
  • Minecraft246

Hey guys,

I was thinking my Ores of Minecraft Wiki might include some other videogame ores, like that of Runescape, World of Warcraft, etc.

How do I change "Ores of Minecraft Wiki" to "Ore Universe Wiki" and www.orecraft.wikia.com to www.videogame-ores.wikia.com ?

If impossible, I can still do it my way and create multiple wikis and treat them all as the one, couldn't I?

Thank you for your time, guys. - Minecraft 09:24, September 23, 2012 (UTC)

Read more >
  • Minecraft246

You know, the thing you can drag to your bookmarks bar in Chrome to add the site to your bookmarks. How? :)

Read more >
  • Minecraft246

I also got my Yorkie bar

I ordered the wrong sweets out the vending machine, and I almost exploded. On top of that, my wiki looks totally scrambled up. The background is white, everything appears in a list, in fact, it looks like maybe even a vandal armed with a hacking machine has torn my wiki to bits.

Wierd thing is, all the other wikis I visit are intact. Also, my wiki alsolooks odd from Nintendo DSi Browser, so :/. Refreshin' ain't doin' it either.

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki