Wikia

Community Central

Comments0

Titanic's 100th Anniversary

Wow, nobody remembered this? Google has the classic look nothing new, Bing is showing ruins of some sort not the wreck, not even Wikipedia (I see it was a featured article recently but not now) and YouTube had some live concert featured on the top at the time of the sinking of the Titanic? Does anyone remember that today is the 100th Anniversary or am I the only one?

I guess it doesn't really matter as long as they can't really make big bucks from it anymore, since the movie --made out of a fictitious couple, I should mention-- made billions of dollars and they're done milking it. What a disgrace this world we live in, only cares about money signs.

Anyway, if anyone does care there are several Facebook groups that support the anniversary:

Anyone else remembers?

PS it is a shame the Titanic Wiki is based on the movie too, and nothing about the anniversary? Unbelievable guys... --Liliana (my talk). 01:13, April 16, 2012 (UTC)

In my time zone it is still 15th of April, sorry if I am late for some. --Liliana (my talk). 01:16, April 16, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki