Niya803

aka NIYA

4 Edits since joining this wiki
February 16, 2014
  • I live in Columbia, South Carolina
  • My occupation is Hip-Hop Artist
  • I am Female

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Niya803

NIYA803

February 16, 2014 by Niya803

Early Life Born Alexana Ni'Yai Allen on May 12, 2001, in Dillon, South Carolina. She got her nickname from her grandparents who could not pronounce her birth name. As the only child of Tumika and Reggie Charles Allen, she always wished for sisters and brothers. She spent much of her time at grandparents just to play with her cousins. Her older cousin, Ciera, introduced her to hip-hop and dance. It was then she begain to create dance routines to different music. Niya's parents divorced when she was 8 years old. Due to her parents separation, she moved to Columbia, South Carolina with her mother. In a new city without any siblins or cousins to have fun with, she joined her elementary school's step team. She enriched her dance and music infl…

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki