Oxygen720

aka Oxygen

137 Edits since joining this wiki
March 17, 2014
  • I live in U.K
  • My occupation is Student
  • I am Female

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Oxygen720

New Help Blog

August 1, 2014 by Oxygen720

Hi Wikia!

I'm starting up a new series of blog posts which explain features on Wikia to the new and confused Wikians. There will be an explanation with screenshots and some useful links.

Hope this will answer all your questions.

Oxygen720Talk

Read more >
  • Oxygen720

Wiki Help

July 25, 2014 by Oxygen720

I'm starting to work on other wikis since my recent adoption. I will help out on any wiki, so just let me know!

Oxygen720Talk

Read more >
  • Oxygen720

Emoticon Wiki!

July 18, 2014 by Oxygen720

There was once a wiki full of editors and nameless contributors. It was a hive of activity and taught everyone they needed to know about emoticons. It was, and still is Wikia's only emoticon wiki.

Then, the admins became inactive, and the contributors beginning to drop. A Wiki adoption led to serious cleanup.

Now, the Emotiocn Wiki is fresh and new, and is inviting lots of contributors to come back. Our vast collection of pages go just under 150! So why not look for yourself at the Emoticon Wiki today?

Read more >
  • Oxygen720

Oxygen720

May 25, 2014 by Oxygen720

Oxygen720 here! I'm introducing a new project called WikiHelp. For new and fledged wikis, me and my friends will do any tasks. We will help as many wikis as we can. Once people start asking, I will include a list of wikis and links to them. Please post your wiki links and post them on my message wall.

Read more >
  • Oxygen720

WikiHelp

May 23, 2014 by Oxygen720

Oxygen720 here! I'm introducing a new project called WikiHelp. For new and fledged wikis, me and my friends will do any tasks. We will help as many wikis as we can. Once people start asking, I will include a list of wikis and links to them. Please post your wiki links and post them on my message wall.

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki